The MIMWAL is a Workflow Activity Library (WAL) for building complex workflows in the Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) 2016 and Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 solution.
The WAL is a powerful solution accelerator for MIM / FIM that provides foundational activities which can be combined to create complex workflows to implement business processes within a MIM / FIM solution simply by configuration instead of coding for days and months.
- Building-block Workflow Activities
- Conditional Execution Capability for Building-block Activities
- Support for Iteration Over a Collection of Values in Building-block Activities
- Deep Resolution Capability for FIM Lookup Grammar
- Rich Library of Workflow Functions
- UI Framework for Building Additional Custom Workflow Activities
- Support for ETW Event Tracing
- Optimization of Update Requests
- Combining multiple updates into a single request per resource per activity
- Issuing update request only when resource is actually modified.
Supported Product Versions
- Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 R2 - 4.1.3496 and above.
- Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) 2016 - 4.3.1935 and above.
For more details and information on utilizing the MIMWAL please refer to the documentation in the MIMWAL Wiki.
Discussion and Q&A
For questions and conversations focused on MIMWAL, please visit the MIMWAL Project TechNet Forum: http://aka.ms/MIMWAL/Forum