Coyote (which is the evolution of the P# project, and is often published under the name of P#) builds on cutting-edge research.
- Building reliable cloud services using P# (experience report). Pantazis Deligiannis, Narayanan Ganapathy, Akash Lal and Shaz Qadeer. ArXiv abs/2002.04903, 2020.
- Learning-based controlled concurrency testing. Suvam Mukherjee, Pantazis Deligiannis, Arpita Biswas and Akash Lal. MSR-TR-2019-40, 2019.
- Reliable State Machines: a framework for programming reliable cloud services. Suvam Mukherjee, Nitin John Raj, Krishnan Govindraj, Pantazis Deligiannis, Chandramouleswaran Ravichandran, Akash Lal, Aseem Rastogi and Raja Krishnaswamy. In the 33rd European Conference on Object-Oriented Programming (ECOOP), 2019.
- Lasso detection using partial-state caching. Rashmi Mudduluru, Pantazis Deligiannis, Ankush Desai, Akash Lal and Shaz Qadeer. In the 17th International Conference on Formal Methods in Computer-Aided Design (FMCAD), 2017.
- Uncovering bugs in distributed storage systems during testing (not in production!). Pantazis Deligiannis, Matt McCutchen, Paul Thomson, Shuo Chen, Alastair F. Donaldson, John Erickson, Cheng Huang, Akash Lal, Rashmi Mudduluru, Shaz Qadeer and Wolfram Schulte. In the 14th USENIX Conference on File and Storage Technologies (FAST), 2016.
- Asynchronous programming, analysis and testing with state machines. Pantazis Deligiannis, Alastair F. Donaldson, Jeroen Ketema, Akash Lal and Paul Thomson. In the 36th Annual ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Programming Language Design and Implementation (PLDI), 2015.