This tool is the open source ACPI compiler. More information can be found at https://acpica.org/
For Windows Binary tools: https://acpica.org/downloads/binary-tools
iasl.exe is the compiler.
Nuget version is AA.BB.CC
- If the version is a single number then make it the AA field and use zeros for BB.CC
- Example: version command is 20160912 then NuGet version is 20160912.0.0
- If a version has two numbers partitioned by a "-" then make those the AA.BB fields and use zero for the CC
- Example: version command is 1234-56 then NuGet version is 1234.56.0
Process to publish new version of tool¶
- Download desired version from acpica.org
- Make a new folder (for my example I will call it "new")
- Copy the assets to publish into this new folder (in this case just iasl.exe)
- Run the iasl.exe -v command to see the version.
- Open cmd prompt in the NugetPublishing dir
- Pack and push
NugetPublishing.py --Operation PackAndPush --ConfigFilePath iasl.config.json --Version <nuget version here> --InputFolderPath <path to newly created folder here> --ApiKey <your key here>