Identity and Authentication Manager¶
Basic overview of the IdentityAndAuthManager module.
- Private header file defining private functions for use across module
- Define the internal structure that holds the auth handle to identity mapping
- Implement the Dxe specific parts of this. Including:
- Event handling
- Protocol access
- Protocol installation
- Provide the implementation for the auth protocol functions
- Support using Variable to set, change, or remove the AuthManager Key based identities
- Support NV storage of Provisioned Data. This manages loading internal store and saving changes to internal store.
- This differs from the Provision.c file in that this has nothing to do with User input or applying user changes. This is internal to the module only.
- Support the get identity functionality
- Dispose Auth Handle
- Identity / auth token map management (Add, Free, Find)
- Add security TODO
- Dxe Module inf file
DfciAuthentication.h PUBLIC HEADER FILE¶
- Defines the DXE protocol to access Identity and Auth management