Azure ML Workbench
Azure ML Workbench is a cross-platform environment for data wrangling, ML experimentation, and operationalization. Workbench builds on top of PROSE SDK, including column derivation by example, splitting, combination, JSON expansion, autocompletion.
- Diving deep into what’s new with Azure Machine Learning
- Data Transformations “By Example” in the Azure Machine Learning Workbench
- Derive column by example transformation
- Bike-share tutorial: Advanced data preparation with Azure Machine Learning Workbench
SQL Server Management Studio - Import Flat File
Our predictive program synthesis technology has been released in SQL Server Management Studio,
behind the new feature Import Flat File Wizard, which helps streamline the import experience for a user who wants to import
.txt files without specialized domain knowledge.
This feature builds on top of the PROSE SDK, and leverages ideas from the following research papers:
- Automated Data Extraction using Predictive Program Synthesis, AAAI 2017
- Learning to Learn Programs from Examples: Going Beyond Program Structure, IJCAI 2017
Video describing the feature:
Stack OverFlow Bot
Our Flash Fill++ technology is part of the Stack Overflow Bot.