- A literal HSTRING, length-prefixed wide string with a trailing null terminator.
- A literal UTF-8 string with a trailing null terminator.
- A literal UTF-16 wide string with a trailing null terminator.
- A type representing an agile reference to a COM/WinRT object.
- A WinRT array stores elements contiguously in a heap-allocated buffer.
- A BSTR string (BSTR) is a length-prefixed wide string.
- An error object consists of both an error code as well as detailed error information for debugging.
- A type that you can use to declare and implement an event of a specified delegate type.
- A globally unique identifier (GUID) used to identify COM and WinRT interfaces.
- An error code value returned by most COM functions.
- A WinRT string (HSTRING) is reference-counted and immutable.
- All COM interfaces (and thus WinRT classes and interfaces) implement IUnknown under the hood to provide reference-counted lifetime management as well as the ability to query for additional interfaces that the object may implement.
- A pointer to a constant null-terminated string of 8-bit Windows (ANSI) characters.
- A pointer to a constant null-terminated string of 16-bit Unicode characters.
- A PROPVARIANT (PROPVARIANT) is a container that can store different types of values.
- A pointer to a null-terminated string of 8-bit Windows (ANSI) characters.
- A pointer to a null-terminated string of 16-bit Unicode characters.
- A VARIANT (VARIANT) is a container that can store different types of values.
Weakholds a non-owning reference to an object.
- A trait for retrieving the implementation behind a COM or WinRT interface.
- Provides low-level access to an interface vtable.
- Attempts to load the factory object for the given WinRT class. This can be used to access COM interfaces implemented on a Windows Runtime class factory.
- A specialized
Resulttype that provides Windows error information.
- Implements one or more COM interfaces.
- Defines a COM interface to call or implement.