Cordova Tools Live Q&A - Jan. 21, 2016
As you may know, our team hosts regular Live Q&A sessions via our website. In these sessions we answer questions from you, our friendly Cordova developers, and generally discuss topics that may be of interest to you. We just published this week’s episode and here’s a summary of what we talked about:
- The release of the Visual Studio Tools for Apache Cordova (TACO) Update 5
- Ionic Pack - A new extension for Visual Studio. This extension adds IntelliSense (code-completion) and snippet support when using the popular Ionic framework to build a Cordova app. Kudos go to Mads Kristensen for creating this extension.
- Cordova Multiplatform Template - a starter template for building Cordova apps, using the Ionic framework and the TypeScript programming language. Nice job on this one, Quique Fdez Guerra!
- Starter Kit for VS2015 + TypeScript-Cordova-SystemJS-Angular2-beta - a starter template for building Cordova apps using the Angular 2 beta and TypeScript language. Thank you, Dean Biele!
- This live stream is moving to a new format in a few weeks, with better video/audio quality and regular guest speakers. Stay tuned!
I hope you enjoyed this week’s episode and I’ll “see you” in the audience next month when we have our next episode (watch this blog for details)!
Program Manager | Tools for Apache Cordova
Microsoft Visual Studio