Quick start guide
This set of articles tries to plunge the developer new to World Locking Tools into typical workflows.
There is a lot available in World Locking Tools for Unity, but a lot of value can be harnessed with very little developer work.
These articles try to guide the developer toward getting the functionality the developer wants with minimal effort, and without getting side-tracked by other available features which might not be currently relevant.
It is suggested that you proceed through these in the order presented here.
- Before you start - A quick description of what to expect.
- Most basic setup - Minimal work to get 99% of WLT's value.
- Loss of tracking - Elegant handling of exceptional conditions.
- Across sessions - Getting a seamless experience across sessions.
- Pinning it down - Putting the coordinate space where you want it.