Welcome to Low Code February!
February is traditionally a month where we celebrate family, friends and loved ones - from Valentine's Day to Lunar New Year! We hope you also make this the month you fall in love with a new technology space - low-code app development - and join us for a month of learning, making, and sharing!
We are excited to announce the launch of #LowCodeFebruary, a month-long developer journey that will take you from app development tips, to fusion teams insights, and hands-on tutorials to skill you up on Power Platform, Microsoft Azure, and popular developer tools to enhance your productivity.
What will we cover?
Let's talk about what you will learn in our developer journey this month. We have multiple initiatives in mind that can help you learn, skill up, engage with experts, contribute to community and watch videos at your own pace.
- The #30DaysOfLowCode blog series helps you learn by reading posts from experts, taking you on a 4-week journey from fundamentals, to application lifecycle managment - and cover developer tools and best practices along the way!
- The #ZeroToHero series captures blog posts directly from our product teams, sharing the latest features and tips for low code development.
- The Dev Workshops page will learning tutorials and resources for all levels, from beginner to advanced.Learn how to build scalable apps, manage app lifecycle management with the Azure services and use popular Developer tools for enhanced productivity.
- The Cloud Skills Challenge is a set of curated free, self-guided learning modules focused on fusion teams and low-code development. Complete them in #30Days and make the leaderboard!
- The Video + Livestream page showcases live events (e.g., AskTheExpert, LearnLive) and on-demand video shows (e.g., LowCode Revolution) and replays, to help you learn at your own pace.
- The Community Buzz section connects you to peer community members. Share your samples and learn from 90+ real-world Power Platform examples shared by the community. And share your contributions with us via GitHub issues or with a post on dev.to usingthe #powerfuldevs tag.
How can you participate?
Want to get started on your low code development journey with us? Here are some actions you can take today:
- 1️⃣ Sign up for the free Power Apps Developer Plan.
- 2️⃣ Enroll in the Cloud Skills Challenge and start climbing that leaderboard!
- 3️⃣ Save the page to start your learning on Feb 1, and Subscribe to the blog in your favorite feed reader for updates.
Ready to get started being a low-code developer, or a pro-dev supporting fusion teams and low code app development?
🏁 #Lets Go!