Custom Vision - Easily tailor computer vision for your use case
- Custom Vision can be considered the easiest way to get started when creating a machine learning model for Vision that when run in a smart camera recognized images or objects
- Azure Custom Vision is a cognitive service that lets you build, deploy and improve your own image classifiers using a simple Web UI
- Custom Vision functionality can be divided into two features. Image classification applies one or more labels to an image. Object detection is similar, but it also returns the coordinates in the image where the applied label(s) can be found.
Custom Vision is an Azure Cognitive Service for developers who want to customize and embed state-of-the-art computer vision models for specific domains. Businesses use the service for optimizing manufacturing processes with object counting, upgrading to frictionless customer experiences, accelerating digital marketing campaigns with logo detection and much more. No machine learning expertise required.
This service provides an end-to-end platform for managing custom image understanding. Just upload a few labeled images and let Custom Vision do the hard work.
Options for export
- Custom Vision allows exporting the AI model in different format. The compat models that are suited for edge devices as opposed in the cloud. Currently supported exports are:
- “dockerfile” (Tensorflow model wrapped in a container.)