Microsoft offers multiple tools for training, packaging and deploying the model.
Custom Vision offers an easy to use UI for creation Vision AI model.
Jupyter Notebook are commonly used by data scientists for developing machine learning models. Many of the machine learning communities and community projects provide a set of Jupyter Notebooks to get started with the specific ML model.
- Azure Notebooks provides online access to Jupyter notebooks running in the cloud on Microsoft Azure. The portal also contains a comprehensive set of default projects to get started with Jupyter Notebooks. See Azure Notebooks documentation
- Jupyter Notebooks can be run using local hardware like laptop or creating Notebook VM (Virtual MAchine) in Azure Machine Learning Workspace.
Other possible solutions include:
- Azure Machine Learning SDK for Python enables python based development.
- Automate your machine learning activities with the Azure Machine Learning CLI.
- Write code in Visual Studio Code with Azure Machine Learning VS Code extension
- Use the visual interface (preview) for Azure Machine Learning service to perform the workflow steps without writing code.