Tutorial: Customization in Microsoft Presidio
This tutorials covers different customization use cases to:
- Adapt Presidio to detect new types of PII entities.
- Adapt Presidio to detect PII entities in a new language.
- Embed new types of detection modules into Presidio, to improve the coverage of the service.
- Operate on identified entities: simple de-identification, custom operators and encryption.
Table of contents
- Getting started
- Deny-list based recognizers
- Regex based PII recognition
- Rule based logic recognizer
- Supporting new models and languages
- Calling an external service for PII detection
- Using context words
- Tracing the decision process
- Loading recognizers from file
- Ad-Hoc recognizers
- Simple anonymization
- Custom anonymization