Microsoft Purview One-Stop-Shop (OSS)⚓︎
The Customer Acceleration Team (CAT) is a World Wide team, our charter is helping customers deploy M365 security and compliance products. We do this through understanding the benefits of the product, being the voice of the customer inside engineering, help prioritize bugs and features, and lastly shape the product which benefits the customer's use cases scenarios while protecting and governing their most sensitive data.
We built this page to help you easily find all relevant content and resources relating to the Microsoft Purview solutions. Please bookmark this page for future reference as we will update it on an ongoing basis. Also, do submit your feedback and contributions to the site via the appropriate links.
This site supplements the official Microsoft Purview documentation and other information on the docs.microsoft.com site.
The resources on this site are direct from the Microsoft Purview CAT team. We work closely with customers to collect insights, develop recommendations, and distil best practices for deploying Microsoft compliance solutions. Use the content on this site to benefit from our experience and lessons learned when you plan and deploy your own compliance solutions, and use the official documentation for supportability, licensing, and other information from the product group.
- Visit the docs site to review Microsoft Purview documentation
- Ready to deploy? Start with guidance from CxE Deployment Acceleration Guides (DAGs)
- Review the license requirements for features Security and Compliance Licensing Guidance
- Always use a development tenant for Proof of Concept and testing What is a 'Dev Tenant' and why would you want one?
- Looking for information on Microsoft Security? Microsoft Security Technical Content Library
Social Media and Forums⚓︎
The Microsoft Purview CxE team regularly hosts webinars to present what's changing and new with our products. Check out the Webinars page for upcoming webinars.
Every webinar is always recorded and published here along with the PowerPoint Decks and Q&A.
Learn more about...⚓︎
- Microsoft Purview Audit (Premium)
- Microsoft Purview Communication Compliance
- Microsoft Purview Compliance Manager
- Microsoft Purview Data Loss Prevention
- Microsoft Purview eDiscovery (Premium)
- Microsoft Purview Insider Risk Management
- Microsoft Purview Data Lifecycle Management and Records Management
- Microsoft Purview Information Protection