M365 Compliance One-Stop-Shop (OSS)⚓︎
The Customer Acceleration Team (CAT) is a World Wide team, our charter is helping customers deploy M365 security and compliance products. We do this through understanding the benefits of the product, being the voice of the customer inside engineering, help prioritize bugs and features, and lastly shape the product which benefits the customer's use cases scenarios while protecting and governing their most sensitive data.
We built this page to help you easily find all relevant content and resources relating to the compliance solutions in Microsoft 365. Please bookmark this page for future reference as we will update it on an ongoing basis. Also, do submit your feedback and contributions to the site via the appropiate links.
Check out the our latest video series - the Scenario Based Demo where we explore a fictitious company and the process they must go through to fully adopt and deploy Microsoft 365 compliance technologies!
General Information on Getting Started⚓︎
- Visit the docs site to review Microsoft 365 Compliance documentation
- Ready to deploy? Start with guidance from CxE Deployment Acceleration Guides (DAGs)
- Review the license requirements for features Security and Compliance Licensing Guidance
- Always use a development tenant for Proof of Concept and testing What is a 'Dev Tenant' and why would you want one?
- Looing for information on Microsoft Security? Microsoft Security Technical Content Library
Social Media and Forums⚓︎
The Compliance CxE team regularly hosts webinars to present what's changing and new with our products. Check out the Webinars page for upcoming webinars.
Every webinar is always recorded and published here along with the PowerPoint Decks and Q&A.