M365 Compliance One-Stop-Shop (OSS)⚓︎
The Customer Acceleration Team (CAT) is a World Wide team, our charter is helping customers deploy M365 security and compliance products. We do this through understanding the benefits of the product, being the voice of the customer inside engineering, help prioritize bugs and features, and lastly shape the product which benefits the customer's use cases scenarios while protecting and governing their most sensitive data.
We built this page to help you easily find all relevant content and resources relating to the compliance solutions in Microsoft 365. Please bookmark this page for future reference as we will update it on an ongoing basis. Also, do submit your feedback and contributions to the site via the appropriate links.
The resources on this site are direct from the Microsoft Compliance CAT team. We work closely with customers to collect insights, develop recommendations, and distil best practices for deploying Microsoft compliance solutions. Use the content on this site to benefit from our experience and lessons learned when you plan and deploy your own compliance solutions, and use the official documentation for supportability, licensing, and other information from the product group.
Security vs Compliance⚓︎
General Information on Getting Started⚓︎
- Visit the docs site to review Microsoft 365 Compliance documentation
- Ready to deploy? Start with guidance from CxE Deployment Acceleration Guides (DAGs)
- Review the license requirements for features Security and Compliance Licensing Guidance
- Always use a development tenant for Proof of Concept and testing What is a 'Dev Tenant' and why would you want one?
- Looking for information on Microsoft Security? Microsoft Security Technical Content Library
Social Media and Forums⚓︎
The Compliance CxE team regularly hosts webinars to present what's changing and new with our products. Check out the Webinars page for upcoming webinars.
Every webinar is always recorded and published here along with the PowerPoint Decks and Q&A.
Learn more about...⚓︎
- Advanced Audit in Microsoft 365
- Communication Compliance in Microsoft 365
- Compliance Manager in Microsoft 365
- Data Loss Prevention in Microsoft 365
- eDiscovery in Microsoft 365
- Insider Risk Management in Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Information Governance in Microsoft 365
- Microsoft Information Protection in Microsoft 365