Exchange Server Maintenance Check
We validate the Maintenance State for the Exchange server. We run the following checks:
- We query the server component state by running
- We query cluster node information by running
- We then check for each component if
- If this is the case, we query the
- We validate if both states
RemoteStatesare the same
- We add the information, if
We show a green information
Server is not in Maintenance Mode if the server is not in maintenance mode.
We display a yellow warning
Exchange Server Maintenance if components in maintenance state are detected. We also show additional information about the
Database Copy Maintenance and
Cluster Node state.
Included in HTML Report?
Determine the requestor that changed Server component state
Last update: April 19, 2022