Modern Analytics Academy - Overview
Welcome to the Modern Analytics Academy (MAA)!
The Modern Analytics Academy is designed to illustrate and upskill on modern techniques, principles, and technologies available on the Microsoft Azure platform related to data and analytics. The content will explore analytics in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Fabric, Azure Synapse Analytics, data modeling and storage, event processing, data governance, and Power BI.
We’ve organized the content into a few key areas:
- Modules - All of the modules on one page.
- Acquisition and Storage - Data storage options and acquisition patterns
- Data Engineering - Data pipelines, transformation, and modeling practices
- Data Science - Advanced data analysis, data enrichment, and business insights
- Security and Governance - Security and data governance related material
- Visualization - Visualization techniques with a focus on Power BI
- Hands-on Content - Labs, excercises, and hacks
- Vignettes - All of our short-form “vignette” content that dives into analytics-related topics
- Resources - Lists of helpful learning resources and readiness material organized by topic
We welcome contributors to this project. Please use the GitHub links near the upper right and consider submitting pull requests or filing issues as needed. Curious how to contribute? See our Contribution Cheat Sheet.