Your Feature or Story Design Title Here (prefix with DRAFT/WIP to indicate level of completeness)
Does the feature re-use or extend existing patterns / interfaces that have already been established for the project? Does the feature expose new patterns or interfaces that will establish a new standard for new future development?
- Feature/Story Name
- Engagement: [Engagement]
- Customer: [Customer]
- Authors: [Author1, Author2, etc.]
- It can also be a link to the work item.
- Describe the feature/story with a high-level summary.
- Consider additional background and justification, for posterity and historical context.
- List any assumptions that were made for this design.
- List the goals that the feature/story will help us achieve that are most relevant for the design review discussion.
- This should include acceptance criteria required to meet definition of done.
Non-goals / Out-of-Scope
- List the non-goals for the feature/story.
- This contains work that is beyond the scope of what the feature/component/service is intended for.
- Briefly describe the high-level architecture for the feature/story.
- Relevant diagrams (e.g. sequence, component, context, deployment) should be included here.
- Describe the relevant OS, Web server, presentation layer, persistence layer, caching, eventing/messaging/jobs, etc. – whatever is applicable to the overall technology solution and how are they going to be used.
- Describe the usage of any libraries of OSS components.
- Briefly list the languages(s) and platform(s) that comprise the stack.
- What are the primary performance and scalability concerns for this feature/story?
- Are there specific latency, availability, and RTO/RPO objectives that must be met?
- Are there specific bottlenecks or potential problem areas? For example, are operations CPU or I/O (network, disk) bound?
- How large are the data sets and how fast do they grow?
- What is the expected usage pattern of the service? For example, will there be peaks and valleys of intense concurrent usage?
- Are there specific cost constraints? (e.g. $ per transaction/device/user)
- Does this feature/story need to be sequenced after another feature/story assigned to the same team and why?
- Is the feature/story dependent on another team completing other work?
- Will the team need to wait for that work to be completed or could the work proceed in parallel?
Risks & Mitigation
- Does the team need assistance from subject-matter experts?
- What security and privacy concerns does this milestone/epic have?
- Is all sensitive information and secrets treated in a safe and secure manner?
List any open questions/concerns here.
List any additional references here including links to backlog items, work items or other documents.
Last update: April 25, 2022