- Please read our short and sweet coding guidelines.
- For big changes such as adding new feature or refactoring, file an issue first.
- Use our recommended development workflow to make changes and test it.
- Use usual steps to make contributions just like other GitHub projects. If you are not familiar with Git Branch-Rebase-Merge workflow, please read this first.
- Use same style and formatting as rest of code even if it's not your preferred one.
- Change any documentation that goes with code changes.
- Do not include OS specific header files or new 3rd party dependencies.
- Keep your pull request small, ideally under 10 files.
- Make sure you don't include large binary files.
- When adding new includes, make dependency is absolutely necessary.
- Rebase your branch frequently with main (once every 2-3 days is ideal).
- Make sure your code would compile on Windows, Linux and OSX.