How to Create Issue or Ask Question Effectively#
AirSim is open source project and contributors like you keeps it going. It is important to respect contributors time and effort when you are asking a question or filing an issue. Your chances of receiving helpful response would increase if you follow below guidelines:
- Search issues to see if someone already has asked it.
- Chose title that is short and summarizes well.
- Copy and paste full error message.
- Precisely describe steps you used that produced the error message or symptom.
- Describe what vehicle, mode, OS, AirSim version and other settings you are using.
- Copy and paste minimal version of code that reproduces the problem.
- Tell us what the goal you want to achieve or expected output.
- Tell us what you did so far to debug this issue.
- Do not use "Please help" etc in the title. See above.
- Do not copy and paste screen shot of error message. Copy and paste text.
- Do not use "it doesn't work". Precisely state what is the error message or symptom.
- Do not ask to write code for you. Contribute!