The Hospitality Skill demonstrates experiences that would be useful in a hospitality specific scenario, such as being able to check out of a hotel, ordering room service, and requesting hotel amenities. This skill does not integrate a hotel service at this time, and is instead simulated with static data for testing purposes.
This skill demonstrates the following scenarios:
- Show reservation: What is my current check out date?
- Extend reservation: Can I extend my stay?
- Request late check-out: I want a late check out time
- Request amenities: Can you bring me a toothbrush and toothpaste?
- Room service: I want to see a room service menu
- Check out: Can I check out now?
An example transcript file demonstrating the Skill in action can be found here, you can use the Bot Framework Emulator to open transcripts.
The Hospitality Sample VA demonstrates this skill and a number of other skills to demonstrate a more in-depth hospitality experience.