This tool is the open source NASM assembler. More information can be found at https://nasm.us/
Go to https://nasm.us and find the desired download.
nasm.exe is the assembler.
Nuget version is AA.BB.CC
- The version command generally outputs a version in AA.BB.CC format.
Process to publish new version of tool¶
- Download desired version from nasm.us (Windows .exe and Linux .rpm)
- Unzip (unzipping RPM requires fork of 7z that supports Zstandard compression)
- Make a new folder (for my example I will call it "new")
- Make proper subfolders for each host. (Details in NugetPublishing/ReadMe.md)
- Copy the assets to publish into this new folder (in this case just nasm and ndisasm)
- Run the nasm.exe -v command to see the version.
- Open cmd prompt in the NugetPublishing dir
- Pack and push
NugetPublishing.py --Operation PackAndPush --ConfigFilePath Mu-Nasm.config.json --Version <nuget version here> --InputFolderPath <path to newly created folder here> --ApiKey <your key here>