Please ensure you have read the contribution docs prior to submitting the pull request. In particular, pull request guidelines.
<Please include a description of the change and why this change was made.>
For each item, place an "x" in between
] if true. Example:
(you can also check items in the GitHub UI)
- Impacts functionality?
- Functionality - Does the change ultimately impact how firmware functions?
- Examples: Add a new library, publish a new PPI, update an algorithm, ...
- Impacts security?
- Security - Does the change have a direct security impact on an application, flow, or firmware?
- Examples: Crypto algorithm change, buffer overflow fix, parameter validation improvement, ...
- Breaking change?
- Breaking change - Will anyone consuming this change experience a break in build or boot behavior?
- Examples: Add a new library class, move a module to a different repo, call a function in a new library class in a pre-existing module, ...
- Includes tests?
- Tests - Does the change include any explicit test code?
- Examples: Unit tests, integration tests, robot tests, ...
- Includes documentation?
- Documentation - Does the change contain explicit documentation additions outside direct code modifications (and comments)?
- Examples: Update readme file, add feature readme file, link to documentation on an a separate Web page, ...
How This Was Tested¶
<Please describe the test(s) that were run to verify the changes.>
<Describe how these changes should be integrated. Use N/A if nothing is required.>