Memory Attribute Protocol UEFI shell functional Test¶
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. SPDX-License-Identifier: BSD-2-Clause-Patent
This test is a modified version of https://github.com/jyao1/edk2/commit/5828d4c755658eba06d838edee9a7b4d72a9f8b3.
About This Test¶
Tests does basic verification of the Memory Attribute Protocol
- Make sure protocol exists
- Basic "good path" usage of Get/Clear/Set functions
- Get Attributes of a newly allocated EfiLoaderCode buffer
- Verify Attributes of running code (this test code)
- Test the freeing of pages with protection attributes
- Test splitting pages with protection attributes
MdePkg is the ideal place for this test, but because the AARCH64 PageSplitTest relies on ArmLib to get the translation table base address and TCR, this test is in the UefiTestingPkg to avoid circular repo dependencies in Project Mu.